Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Plaza Towers Tour




Claire from High Gloss Blue has been sharing her fabulous photographs from last Sunday's Plaza Tower Tour of Homes. She even has a post specifically dedicated to the various Saarinen Tulip Tables in the building!

Stay tuned to High Gloss Blue as she promises there are other pictures to come.


For more on the architecture and the local design celebrities who call Plaza Towers home (Phoebe Howard & The Peak of Chic, to name a few) be sure to read this article in the April Issue of Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Ms. Brilliant, I expected to see you there. Better make plans for next year.

erin said...

Great post. I LOVE seeing inside buildings and homes I grew up driving past. I remember when they re-did the lobby ages ago and it seemed like such a big deal! SO I'm a tweet virgin, but I actually looked on your today and it had me laughing out loud. When I'm in town we'll have to get together for drinks and whatever Real Houswives is on... I'm not picky, I adore them all in their own special ways:-)

LindsB said...

That door handle is crazy cool- I want one on my front door!

the.neo.lifestyle said...

very nice especially the doorhandle :-)

thanks

David

plaisirs simples said...

OMG THAT DOOR HANDLE!!!!!!! loving it!!!!!