Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jeff Lewis & Top Design

Jeff Lewis, it was so nice to see your cameo on Top Design. The line you delivered about wanting to send Ondine home for her decoupage screens because you "hated them that much" made me miss you even more.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that SGM will be entertaining us with one of her signature recaps of Top Design this week. Topics I am hoping she covers:

1) Our favorite contestant's overuse of the phrase "panty drop".
2) India Hicks' odd pronunciation of the word "with".
3) Nathan's desperate need for a showmance.


By the way, did anyone else notice that contestant Andrea Schroder was wearing the Daniel Franco dress from last week's window design challenge at the Emmys? Nice cross promotion, Bravo!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally noticed her dress. It looked even better on.

Habitually Chic said...

I missed last night's episode so I can't wait to catch the repeat! I wonder if their bachelors were as bad as mine!

Anonymous said...

speaking of Andrea, is it just me or does she name drop her husband just a tad much? Maybe it was just the way they edited one episode but i am pretty sure she said something to the effect of "I mean i am here to learn... my husband is Rick Schroder." umm ok odd segue. ok and just to make it apparent i'm not being catty i really like her and think she is talented i just think bravo is doing a disservice to her editorially.

David said...

For a long time now I've wanted to meet Jeff Lewis. So I could slap him.

Anonymous said...

I just hope they say "a-hole" more often on the show.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jeff Lewis! I miss him too!! That guy makes me laugh out loud. I thought that same line was hilarious. :P
_N

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
I stopped by to let you know that you have been given an award! Stop by my blog and see!

Things That Inspire said...

I did not watch Jeff Lewis' show, as I have way too many shows that I am involved with (I truly feel as if I am wasting my college education sometimes). However, I loved his presence on the show...my favorite part was when he quietly asked the girl who was kicked off whether it was disgusting to call someone an a**hole. A beautiful moment - he was simultaneously condescending and somewhat sorrowful.

katiedid said...

I missed this post, but not the show! I had no idea Shroeder wore the dress. Thanks for the very interesting tidbit. ;) And Jeff, we all miss you.

cassandra said...

i didn't see her in that dress, but she looks gorgeous! lovin' it.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I didn't notice that...but she rocks it!

Anonymous said...

Andrea is wearing a beautiful golden dress. I love it. I may be wrong though it may be yellow and not gold.

-Zane of ontario honey