I've been tagged. So...here are seven interesting (or not-so-interesting) things about me:
1) My husband and I have the same birthday. We were born just a few hours apart in the same hospital. Of course, we did not meet until we were adults, since he grew up in New York and I grew up in Atlanta. Sharing a birthday was fun when we first started dating, but I am starting to understand how twins feel.
2) I find most things from the Victorian era to be somewhat sinister.
3) I never had any real intention to start blogging (hence the totally ridiculous title of my blog). One day I was bored at work and did a few practice posts which I sent to my husband. By the end of the day he had emailed it to our friends and sent me flowers. I figured I couldn't stop after that.
4) Every day at least 4 people visit this site from "Mariah Carey" related Google searches.
5) I have never had a cavity or a broken bone (knock on wood).
6) Several years ago, I grew tired of the flakiness of the design world and took a break which ended up lasting much longer than it should have. Blogging finally kicked down the wall in my head that was holding my creative side back. In the past few months I have filled a sketchbook full of drawings and reinstated my interior design business license. Bring on the flakiness!
7) On our honeymoon, My husband and I were able to take a private tour the Sistine Chapel while it was closed to the public. It was a wedding gift from his grandparents and one of the highlights of my life.
Thank you for the tag:
My Designing Life
Design for Mankind
Sorry it took so long.